- David Kaufmann
- David Kaufmann has a poetry column at Tablet magazine. His book on Philip Guston came out from California last May. Another poem in his series "Money as Scenery" can be found at Everyday Genius.
- Jeannie Hoag
- Jeannie Hoag lives in Buffalo, New York. Her work has appeared in The Blue Letter and notnostrums. Her chapbook New Age of Ferociousness was recently published by Agnes Fox Press.
- John Wilson
- John Wilson is the author of Dazzle Was Upon the Water, Whichever Haha Sutures, and No, My Life. He is the copy editor for Cruising World magazine, in Newport, Rhode Island, and the squash coach at Bryant University.
- Kirsty Singer
- Kirsty Singer is a semi-native Southern Californian and the daughter of scientists. In her poems she records signs from the universe. She currently does this in Los Angeles. Kirsty also has two poems published in H_NGM_N.
- Matthew Johnstone
- Matthew Johnstone's writing is soon out in Otoliths, Anemone Sidecar, and Shampoo. "Let's be close Rope to mast, you Old light," is just published (Blue & Yellow Dog Press). He keeps a blog at he mouths me wrong.
- Monica Fambrough
- Monica Fambrough lives in Chicago and her poems can be found in A Public Space, jubilat, Open City and on Rabbit Light Movies.
- Sarah Boyer
- Sarah Boyer is a second year MFA student in poetry at UMASS Amherst. She was raised in South Dakota and has a golden retriever named Ginger.
- William Waltz
- William Waltz lives near the Mississippi River. He edits Conduit magazine. His poems have appeared.